Friday, March 09, 2007

Jean Jacques Sempe rocks my socks!

Hauled home 11 volumes of graphic books from the Library. Two of which are by Jean Jacques Sempe (a cartoon illustrator and the guy who worked on Asterix). I had to leave the third behind because i forgot to return Dennis the Menace! I think I am in love. A review of his new books here.

Also, I discovered I'm not the only freak (I suppose that word has now been rendered inappropriate) who thinks in metaphor. I just have to work a bit (sometimes a lot) harder than some others to explain it. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Philip said...

Thanks for hitting up my blog!
I really appreciate the encouragement and will continue to write earnestly and fervently.
His Love
Phil (aka the Philestine)

Anonymous said...

You have good taste in JJ Sempes. ;-) I have a work of his in the 'Nicholas' book.
Btw, I had some good laughs at your comic drawings. You're really talented!
P.s. I've a email for you with regards to mushroom issue. :-)