Saturday, June 02, 2007

Charity Auction and Microsoft Vista

An OOAK handmade bag by Maki Squarepatch up for grabs on ebay!



All proceeds from this sale will go to the Children’s Cancer Foundation. Click on image to go to the auction, start an account and bid away!

***

What else. I Have been making stuff, albeit a little slowly. Lots of things to design (not handmade) lots of prize money up for grabs and lots of poems to write. Also, lots of things to read, friends to suddenly catch up with (sch holidays -_-) and just basically I am busy up to my very flat nose.

Pc crash, a new one that doesn't really work (thanks to Microsoft's silly new programming for Windows Vista. A crap program with pretty clothes, I tell ya) very hot days, lethargy and perspiring right out of the shower. Further, a messy corner, lack of space (but that could be due to my unwillingness to pack and repack) compounded with general laziness to take and post pictures of my new stuff, both made and bought.

I expect to be MIA online for a bit. This new Vista thing is putting me off the computer altogether. Plus, thanks to bored friends and cousins, I have suddenly found my speaking voice again. In the previous few months, all it was used for was to order food.

Cheerios, and I'll see y'all whenever. Maybe at Fort Canning next weekend (9/ 10 June) ART MARKET! Woohoo! Hope it's a good one!

No comments: