Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gift for Susie

Thanks for the post from Kirk Wood

I wasn’t sure what to get my best friend for her birthday because she was so hard to shop for. Basically, she has everything she’ll ever need because she buys it all for herself! But she recently started a job where she works from home a lot and since we’re roommates, I thought it would be nice to sign her up for mobile broadband. She’s always yapping about how she doesn’t like our dial up and how her smart phone is too small, anyway. So I found a good deal online and wrapped up the box – she was shocked when she opened it! She’s not usually the type to be speechless but she clearly didn’t even know what to say! Aside from the time her boyfriend got her that puppy, I definitely think it’s her favorite gift ever, so I’m totally satisfied with her reaction. And it’s a win win since I live with her and will get to use the internet connection, too! She hasn’t really figured that part out yet…don’t tell her!

No comments: