Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Thanksgiving is incomplete without pumpkin pie!

Guest post written by Kelly White

Thanksgiving this year definitely isn't the first time this season that I've had pumpkin pie. I love to have it just as regular dessert for dinner. I've made it a few times this fall already. It's just such an easy and delicious dessert to fix!

I'm always the one that brings the dessert to our big family Thanksgiving, along with a few other things. But I thought that this year it might be really fun to try and make a different version of pumpkin pie. So I looked with my wireless internet Blue Springs to see if I could find a variation.

As you can guess, I can more than a few variations of pumpkin pie to fix. But out of everything, I think that I'm going to fix a chocolate pumpkin pie. You can't ruin anything with chocolate, so IÕm sure that itÕs going to be fantastic! Or at least if all of my family members donÕt like it, IÕll be taking it home anyway to enjoy the rest of it for myself. I had a pie like that once so I know that IÕll enjoy it.

No comments: