Friday, January 20, 2012

AUSTIN TEXAS


Posted by Gaylord Campbell

We have recently moved to the city of our dreams. My husband and I both love the music scene and we both love Texas, so naturally the best place for us would be Austin! Austin is the capital of Texas, but in my opinion is is the coolest city in Texas and possibly even the coolest city in the world. We have been wanting to move there since we graduated college, but the opportunity never presented itself. Last month, we got a call that my husband had a job offer there. We immediately took it and started looking for a great place to live. We ended up finding a really funky condo. It is perfect and suits our personality as a couple. It is not something that our parents would have picked. It is a loft condo and we are going to fill it with contemporary furniture. Other than picking out great furniture, the place is move in ready. The only thing that I want to do is to call AUSTIN TX HOME SECURITY and have an alarm system put in. I just can’t wait to start our new lives in Austin.

No comments: